500 Words Per Day

Monday, November 07, 2005

500 Words is Getting Hard

There were a few days last week when I thought I was on a roll with this blogging business. Now, it's getting tricky. It's getting tricky because I don't have anything to write out. There is "stuff" happening during the day, but to me none of it is compelling enough to put in the effort and transcribe for the blog.

That's part of the whole challenge, really. That's why I'm doing this, to train myself to write about things that I don't necessarily have an initial interest in or see any value in. I want to learn how to draw out the interesting bits, even from the most mundane topics, and present it in an entertaining manner.

Maybe I was bullshitting just now. I DO have a few things to write about, but because I've lost track of my time, I would much rather play with my turntables and watch another episode of "24" than putter around with my keyboard.

Rest assured I will return here later today and excrete those stories I have stored away in my brain for you reading pleasure. Thanks for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home