500 Words Per Day

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Back in the Saddle - 2007

I took a short break from blogging to accommodate a little something called Christmas and New Years. Hope everyone had a great angst-y two weeks with the familial relations and enjoyed the many gustatory delights that the holidays bring.

I plan to return to the old rhythm of postings, which is to say, highly irregular postings on unpredictable topics. It's a new year and I'd like to bring in a fresher and stronger voice to this here blog than ever before. How I plan to do this is still a mystery, go figure.

It is late where I am (about 1:24 in the AM), so I'll return in the daylight with my first substantial post of 2007. It will probably be the conclusion to my ode to the Xbox, but hey, I'll make it worth your time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home