500 Words Per Day

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My Life is a Shit Show

My life is a shit show.

Maybe it's the shit November weather finally getting to me. You know, the rainstorms, howling winds, the sediment and bacteria-filled tap water, the darkness... There are also, of course, personal events that have acted as precursors to my foul outlook on my own life.

And you know what, it really doesn't bear mentioning on this page. There are many things best left unsaid in a public forum like this. Why keep a blog anyway? Why do I feel compelled to broadcast my meaningless opinions to everyone. The strangers idlely killing time web surfing while work, old friends and relatives who already know a lot of what makes me tick... why? Who cares?

This day of gloom will pass but I wish I had the stones to go on an all out bitch fest while I'm still wallowing in the dirt.

Here's hoping for a cheerier post next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home