500 Words Per Day

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Bloggin At Work - Jacked'ness of the Eyes

It's one of those mornings when everyone seems late for work. I just sat down with my coffee and wondering how my eyes will hold up for the rest of the day. My eyes are seriously jacked today. They felt very icky and uncomfortable during the drive over to the office. Maybe I didn't wash up well enough before leaving the apartment. I think I can attribute some of the eye jacked'ness to my lack of sleep again.

I forced myself to stay up another 30 - 45 minutes last night just replying to e-mails and puttering around on the Internet. I was also fleshing out my notes for my long-awaited Fitness World post, Part 2. It's coming! It's closer than ever to being written. Now that I've finally started spending some quality time at the gym again, I've been able to better articulate why the babes are the way they are and what really turns my crank. Only one of my readers has any real interest in reading this piece aside from myself, and I suspect he really just wants to live vicariously through me. They don't quite grow the hunnies in Kamloops the way they do here in the Big City.

Giddy up. Back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home