500 Words Per Day

Monday, May 08, 2006

Kitsilano is my new beat

As if I needed more blogging responsibilities to heap onto my plate.

I'm now the newest contributor to another local blog, Kitsilano.ca. Oh boy! I am really screwing myself for keeping 500WPD updated on a consistent basis, eh?

Thankfully, I am not required to write as much as I am for Beyond Robson. Rob L, the site's administrator and main writer, suggested a post every month or so would be enough. That sort of blows my mind, seeing as there's only us 3 writers on staff. The site could benefit a lot from more frequent updates, but... I'm not sure I'd be ready to step up to 1 or 2 posts per week at this point in time.

Giddy up. I have no idea what I'm going to write next for Kitsilano. Because I'm such a lech, I considered doing a Kits "Babe of the Month" type of deal where I interview a fine female specimen who lives in or around Kits. I could select someone who is a businees owner or is prominent in the community to, you know, lend my writing a hint of credibility.

And yes, I would be featuring photos, of course. As they say: Pix or STFU!

2 Comments:

Blogger WeSailFurther said...

what's "beyond robson"?

5:15 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Yo. well... glaaaad you asked. Beyond Robson is a group blog based in Vancouver that celebrates all that is great about the city and provides useful information like features on upcoming events, random happenings around town and just some good clean ranting about stuff.
www.beyondrobson.com

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home