500 Words Per Day

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Nights are Getting Shorter

No, I'm not talking about the sun setting later in the evening or any sort of idle chit chat about the seasons. I've been yearning to get down to more writing since the beginning of last week. I'm in a pissy mood because it's 1:30am and I'm getting frustrated with Life truly and utterly getting in the way of catching up on e-mails, writing, updating Union Progressive, recording a new set and it goes on and on.

I blame my new commitment to working out (properly) at the gym, which is sort of a stupid thing to blame, considering I want to get in shape in time for su... oh shit, summer's already here. See?

Then there's the extraordinary amount of social activity I've found myself in the past week. Trust me, this is not to brag. This is truly an anomaly. I won't get into it now, except to say it has kept me away, for better or for worse, from my home PC more than I would prefer. And I am positively bursting with things to write about here.

So, that much vaunted Fitness World post? IT'S COMING. God damn fuck it, it's coming. I need a good 20 - 30 minutes to put that monster together and I am simply not in command of my eloquence at 1:30am on a Wednesday morning. Tomorrow will be more of the same. I have a small window between getting off work and going to my parents place to maybe start writing a portion of the Fitness World stuff, after which I'll be tied up until about 11:00pm.

It's a retarded situation, for lack of a better descriptor. When I have time to piss away at the computer, I have nothing to write. Once I get inspired, now all of a sudden I'm Mr. Outgoing with a Social Calendar. Oh woe is me!

Aaaaand the bellyaching stops NOW.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home