500 Words Per Day

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

R.I.P. Gunther

My sister broke the news to me that her Siamese cat of over 10 years passed away rather suddenly this week. This put a good damper on my morning but I'm sure it is but a fraction of what she must be feeling today. He really was an intelligent, graceful and affectionate kitty cat in the short time that I knew him. It would have been great to see him again during my planned trip to Montreal this summer. Alas fate has other things in store for us.

I had a long rambly post scheduled for today, but in honour of our cute and faithful feline companion, I would like to dedicate a moment of silence to Gunther.

Good-bye Gunther. Wishing you great times on the flip side and all the heavenly catnip and kitty 'poon you can handle.

Gunther the cat

2 Comments:

Blogger meezly said...

Thanks for the thoughtful words, bro.

I'm planning to put up a Gunther memorial blog soon, so people can post their thoughts and memories... will letcha know when it's up!

10:37 AM  
Blogger meezly said...

here it is...

http://gunthermemorial.blogspot.com/

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home