500 Words Per Day

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Life Chores

bills01

I have a lot of time to blog now. Let that soak in a bit before reading on...

I used the free time I have at the office today to catch up on a stack of ugly bills. A couple stern, past due reminders from the hydro company, annoying cell phone bill and my always impressive Visa statement. Visa bastards dinged me $30 for not making a full payment last month. Just awful, those credit cards.

Another game of Ultimate awaits me tomorrow but I don't know if I want to commit. I've been dastardly tired this week I actually feel partially drunk. Hauling my load out of bed has been a trial of epic proportions these past couple days. I'll even sleep through the blare of my alarm radio for 20-30 minutes before finding the necessary will to act.

With most of my bills settled up, I now face the prospect of cleaning up the apartment. It's in dire need of a dusting and vacuum and the bathroom could use a wipe down later this week. The kitchen's looking alright since I managed to outwait my roommate thereby forcing him to clean all the dishes in the sink. The fridge, however, is gonna be all me. I have too much old food in there. I don't look forward to performing a "Kitchen Reset" on the fridge, but someone's got to do it and it may as well be Lazy Ol' Me.

Leaving work early today to complete an errand. Going to get myself some nice foam. I'll let you know how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home