500 Words Per Day

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Winding Down and Winding Out

Well it isn't officially over yet but I conclude my Montreal vacation tomorrow afternoon. Today has been an interesting, albeit very inactive Saturday. The rain and clouds have provided a welcome respite to the insane temperatures and humiditiy levels all through out the week. The overall wetness has also discouraged any activitiy outside of my sister's comfy apartment. I also allowed myself maybe 4 hours of sleep from the previous night, making me extremely sluggish and bored, even as I type out this post.

I should probably start some packing. It'll be quiet tonight. A late dinner with the sister followed by some beers, then it's off to bed with my ass. Tomorrow will be a last brunch in another delicious Montreal eatery before I'm Vancouver bound. Sad to be leaving this lively city but also glad to be returning home where I have access to a car, my plush bed and many exciting projects waiting for me.

A long-winded vacation recap to follow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home