500 Words Per Day

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Outta Here

montreal

I leave for Montreal tomorrow morning, so you probably won't be hearing from me again until after the 23rd of this month. It hasn't sunken in until now, but I am very glad for this trip. As fun as the summer's been so far, it would have been dreadfully Vancouver-samey were it not for this much-needed change of scenery. Paid up the ass for my roundtrip tickets, yes, but that's what you get for proscrastinating.

What's going down in Montreal? Well, first off I'm spending some quality time with my sister, B. who I last saw during Christmas and her boyfriend, C., who I probably haven't talked to in a good year. There's also the annual film geek festival, Fantasia, which is well underway and I've already missed a few screenings of some good flicks. I'll be able to catch a good 6 - 8 films during my stay, finally!

Aside from that, there will be much strolling around, visiting the typical sightseeing hotspots, visiting nightclubs, scoping out the city's impressive array of record shops, sampling some nice restaurants and hooking up with a couple new DJ friends I've recently made.

So yes, 500WPD-heads, consider me MIA for the next week. In the meantime, I did add to my previous post about the ill-fated job I held last year, so scroll on down and check that out. Lots of rambling... you'll enjoy.

Au revoir.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sameer Vasta said...

have a fun trip buddy, and come back with stories!

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home