500 Words Per Day

Monday, October 16, 2006

Shit Ass Writing

This has been bothering me for the past 30 minutes since publishing the post I drafted on Friday. My VIFF roundup was poorly written. In fact, it was unbelievably poor. I would hope to one day read the first few entries I ever posted for 500WPD, skip ahead to the current posts and sense an obvious evolution in style and articulation. Everyone wants to improve at thing they enjoy doing. Sometimes I feel like I am regressing. Even stagnation gets on my nerves very quickly.

I'm sure most of you could give a rat's asshole. But this is important to me. I care how well I write and boy, will I beat myself up over it!

1 Comments:

Blogger meezly said...

um, I think you're getting a little worked up about the quality of writing. I thought it was just fine, myself, although you didn't bother to mention joey santiago in the review of the pixies doc.

are these all the films you've seen at VIFF, or will there be more reviews?

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home