500 Words Per Day

Thursday, April 27, 2006

5 Words Per Decade?

I am reminded, without fail, but my loyal fan base whenever I've lapsed in my posting frequency. I admit, I've let this fair blog collect a shit load of dust lately. My objectives were so brave and lofty ... back when I was unemployed, playing Neverwindter Nights all day in my PJs and largely subsisting on leftover meals passed over from my parents. Ahh those were the days.

Here's the deal: I need some time to regroup. I know all my devoted followers are positively falling off their seats in anticipatoin of the much-hyped second installment of my Fitness World exposé. Hear me now, faithful readers: your patience shall soon be rewarded and you will be blessed with an abundance of bad, perverted prose and much juvenile worshipping of finely sculpted female parts.

Aside from that, there are a number of other personal topics that are dying to get out onto the keyboard and up onto this blog. I'm making a committment to use this coming weekend wisely to see if it'll be possible to continue a pretense of even writing something new every WEEK let alone every day.

More to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home